All you need is YOU

So much is always going around you. So much is always changing around you. You always have this thin air of emotions you can sense, but its hard to sense all of it. Right now I am in so much emotions that I need so much and so many things to express. So many questions! So many answers I am looking for. I wish I could do something to keep myself distracted but theres nothing. I am traveling in metro. I feel the need to talk to someone, but still have noone to talk to. The ones I can talk to are either busy, away or Its not a good idea to talk to them about it now. So what do I have? I have words, I have thoughts, I have endless emotions. Well, I remember this quote I read somewhere which said “Me is all I have”. That is so true. Your true self is the best you have, for you can be there always. Its hard to accept that a little company makes it much easier for you to distract yourself from all these things, but you cannot depend on them. You can depend on yourself though. Its hard in the beginning but it gets so much better, when you start and then you never depend on anyone else even if you can. 

Its ok to depend on someone. But there are always one or two people who are “mostly” there. But ask yourself, there have been times when you had nobody and you did fine. You passed through something that you imagined would never be possible. Didn’t you? 

So, try to fight your problems. Stay positive. Humans have the tendency to dissapoint as much as they can be reliable. But for your hardest times of all be with yourself because “all you need is you and all you have is you and you can always be there for yourself”





You may also LIKE these :)

I am your Diary

Fictions- Can touch your heart -1

Man of her DREAMS - 1