I am your Diary

Hello...
I am your diary. I am considered as everyone's best friend. Everyone pens down their story on me. everyone know I can hide their feeling and will not judge them. I will just listen them quietly. Silently telling them i will be with you. Now it’s time to reveal my truth, to make hear my words and journey of my life.
I have seen many eyes in the form of species called humans. Till the time I’m made to sold I see people has feeling of getting earned through me.
My cleaned pages and attractive covering will tell the amount of food they earn and keeping me in the visibility of his owner so that I could be sold out for his survival. He created me for his own needs.
After getting sold out. I’m under the control of another owner I don’t know what kind of owner is he, whether an office worker, student, teacher, writer, poet, or just simply a person.
When she/he opened me first I was legally given Authority of the person i am sold to.. By getting the name and identity mentioned on it. I wondered even after being my own identity I’m being circulated and control on me is being changed.
Then she/he wrote. And started writing all her/his personal stuffs, secret, love life, emotional imbalance, many more..
I got to know about her/his every single secret. Sometimes i am happy to know she/he is so happy and perfect the very next day I feel sad about her/his imbalances in life.
Gradually we became best friends. Now I was no more feeling bad of being controlled by someone. Cause I had a satisfaction of getting in right hands. Now able to reveal some good memories, some stories and some broken hearts.
Thankfully I was in some good hands. But diaries like us are written, Crippled, crushed, sometimes rotten and thrown in corner of a table or drawer of study. even holding identity I just become a peace of show case of some study.




You may also LIKE these :)

Fictions- Can touch your heart -1

Man of her DREAMS - 1