Bhag Beta "Race hai"

Mummy papa were a part of this race! Superb,they did well,stood somewhere in the middle of the race and meanwhile they did something which got two more participants to join them in the race, me and bhai.

I dont really know where I stand today but I am sure I wont stop! Why can’t I stop? umm yea,because I have no idea why am I even running ?  There can be two probable reasons for my run,one to defeat other people to follow by or other one may be to win it,being a part of this race.

Alright! So the fact is that no one has ever come first in this race of life.Though,there are levels in this race.There are people who are leading the race and there are people who are dying to atleast be a part of it.But noone is happy.The leaders of the race want to fight out amongst themselves and standout alone as a winner.I dont find it possible for anyone to make through this race.
Crushing others beneath your foot and moving forward has been a mandatory rule of this race and people are doing quite well to follow it.
There can be a question,“success without a race,without a competition,without defeating others”Is it possible?
NO! It isn’t possible unless getting through IIT MUMBAI,AIIMS or SRCC college is something what you call success.
They are, for sure people, with amazing skills and talent but they are actually nothing more than a participant of this race,who may have gone some miles far but are still fighting out and will fight out till their last breathe to win this race but they won’t succeed because unfortunately this race though has got benchmarks, has got no end.

EK solution hai,jo sabko pata hai but nahi ho pata,insaan hain na kaise ho paega.Jeetna hai bas, wo bhi aise ni, doosron ko harake.
We people have a beautiful life.This life will appear very short if you are a part of this race but ek bar alag hoke dekho is race se,feel the breeze,ye 60-70 bahut lagenge. Success chaiye lekin life ke sath. Highway se utarke ruk jao kuch der.I wish we could ever understnad this that race se alag hoke bhi success mil jayegi aur us success mein jyada satisfaction hoga because you actually live your life along with it.

I am noone to talk so big,but I am honestly tired of running in this race.
THINK IT OUT.GIVE YOUR RUN A REASON! YE NAHI KI BAS SAB BHAG RHE TOH BHAGNA HAI,AUR NAHI BHAGA JA RHA TOH RUK JAO YAR!

YOUR LIFE,YOUR STORY,ACHA END IS IN YOUR HAND,HO JAYEGA!

Comments

You may also LIKE these :)

I am your Diary

Fictions- Can touch your heart -1

Man of her DREAMS - 1