Peace is You

So often people find there selves in some kind of situation where you are in love with someone but you can’t really love them, maybe cause it can’t happen,  or he/she LOVES SOMEONE ELSE.. or you guys are besties or maybe your scared cause of your previous relationship that went haywire……but really we don’t choose whom to love 💓right?

Well then read this……

Though I pretend to be okay,  am I really okay? 
How come I still feel the pain?, how can I forget you when your always on my mind,?
How can I not want you when your all I want inside?  How can I let you go when I can’t see us apart?  So what if I tell you, Will you tear it apart?
Or will you cover it up?  Only you know the answer to that

Sitting alone and silently ,
I recall a special part of my life.
My life has been peaceful until that unforgettable moment that you came like a soul,  then you walked through my heart,
Everyday I picture you and am filled with happiness, but within a flicker, I picture you with somebody else then loneliness and sadness consumes me. But why???  😿😿😿why does it have to be you!? That I also do not know, only my heart can answer

All I know is that I want you and if not, I want this feeling gone.
Everytime my mind says move on, my heart says hold on, but what do I hold on for???
So many questions inside my head,  but all the answers are upto you.

Loving someone like you, without boundaries makes me think deeply again, 
Is it really worth it?  Will you love me?
Why?  Why does it have to be you?
I want you so much, but I also want peace,
I am in search of peace and maybe that peace is you…

Comments

You may also LIKE these :)

I am your Diary

Fictions- Can touch your heart -1

Man of her DREAMS - 1