2 Months in Bangalore - finale

College life was fun.It had momentary tensions and perpetual enjoyment. I had 4 years, And the journey of those 4 years can never be forgotten. Being relaxed and being happy are two different things. And during those 35000 hours at college, I had both.

But work life is altogether different.That perpetual happiness now comes only on weekends. The relaxation now comes only on month ends😛. It’s fun to solve the most common day to day problems with people sharing the same mindset. Those around me were sharp and intelligent. While I learnt a lot, I also earned. My work gave me identity. It feeds me. On weekends, i party.I planned trips to nearby hill stations.I eagerly wait for a movie to be released. I visited fine restaurants or pubs. Even while facing all the problems mentioned above , i tried to be happy.

Happiness is the art of staying afloat.

A close friend of mine believes that happiness or sadness is the net output of an equation where different parameters play their role. For example,  a negative parameter like monotonicity (Ex. Wake up – Cab – Office – Cab – Sleep ) may try to drown me, but then I had to find some positivity to stay afloat. Positivity may come in form of a friend’s visit, her skype call, or a Marlboro packet 😂. The restaurants, the special meetings ,the gifts or the movies – all break this boredom. Similarly the project deadlines, the competition pressure, or stalled career may pull me down deep inside water, but then their’s numerous motivating examples and my self confidence which pushes me up to the surface. I constantly strive to balance career , friend to float, to breathe. It’s that perfect work -life balance which makes me happy.
I hope all those problems fade away in the darkness of night. Because tomorrow the sun will rise again and shine as it did on my first day in bangalore.

And you can comment down here. Yeah may be you will get a chance to see your name in the prologue section of my upcoming book. 😂😂😂😁🙊 Lol.

Comments

You may also LIKE these :)

I am your Diary

Fictions- Can touch your heart -1

Man of her DREAMS - 1